Terms and legal information
Alpine Homes International give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs, illustrations and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Alpine Homes have tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Prices quoted are the approximate equivalent in £ sterling. All contracts take place in the local currency and are subject to land registry and notary fees as applicable.
Alpine Homes takes your privacy seriously. If you supply us with data about yourself, then we will only use that data for the purposes of processing your query or in order to send you materials relating to us that we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish for us to process your data in the ways and for the purposes set out above, then please inform us by e-mail to email@example.com.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. Furthermore, if Alpine Homes or substantially all of its assets are purchased by a third party, personal data held by Alpine Homes about its customers would be one of the transferred assets and we have the right to make such a transfer.
This site is operated by Alpine Homes International (“We”). We are registered in the Swiss Registry of Commerce as Alpine Homes International SA, siege 1950 Sion as of 23.11.2005, Number CH-626.3.010.057-6.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published in it. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page from our site for your personal reference. You must not modify the paper or additional copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or from our licensors.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part when none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the Homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking commission without notice.
Links from our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites or resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The materials displayed on our site are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law we and any other companies or third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise have been implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our site, to any websites linked to it or any materials posted on our site including without limitation a liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the contents at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. If any of the materials on our site are out of date at any given time, then we are under no obligation to update such material.
None of the foregoing affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent, misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law