This exceptional property was built in 1977 and renovated in 2000. It offers a large volume with generous surfaces with exceptional views on the Rhone Valley. The chalet is divided into 3 properties: the main house (274 m²), a separate guesthouse /workshop (91m²) and large double garage (120 m²). The main house is spacious with large living rooms and a panoramic view of the Rhone Valley. It has the following distribution:
- Entrance hall with corridors
- Cloakroom and separate guest toilet
- Large living/dining room with access to the outside terrace, high ceilings AND FIREPLACE
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen
- Access to the other levels by spiral staircase
- 1 bright bedroom (possibility for 2) with parquet floor and access to terrace
- 1 separate toilet
- 1 bathroom with shower, toilet and large laundry facilities.
- 1 master bedroom with parquet floor and access to the terrace with large bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower ensuite
- Corridor with numerous storage cupboards
- Large living room with library, a fireplace, large windows overlooking the Rhone Valley and access to a large terrace
- Fully equipped wine cellar with carnotzet
- Large cellar converted into office
- 1 bathroom with hammam and WC
- Technical room with 5’500-liter tank
- Ecological oil heating on the ground
- Double garage with electric door and storage space
-1 large workshop/guesthouse (90 sqm) with large windows facing the garden and the gorgeous views on the Rhône valley, a kitchenette, a fireplace, a fully equipped bathroom and extra space allowing possible space for a bedroom. The guesthouse has its own gas/water/electricity connection.
- Large rooms with cathedral large windows
- Large circular balcony overlooking the garden
- Paved terrace
The chalet is surrounded by 9 non-constructible plots of land with a total surface of 18'969 sqm.